WELCOME TO MY KITCHEN










WELCOME TO MY KITCHEN!!
I hope you enjoy the food!!!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why you ask?

More than 20 years ago while I was living in the States I used to watch cooking shows like Julia Child, The Frugal Gourmet and one called Yan Can Cook. I used to dream about being discovered and having a cooking show of my own.

I am passionate about food and love to cook. After watching Julie, Julia I thought "what can I do with my cooking - how can I do more?" I recently sent a letter to a food magazine and jokingly asked if there were any jobs going, and they suggested I do a blog site and gave me some sites to follow. I thought, perhaps this a way for me to share my experiences in the kitchen with my friends - give them the tried and successful recipes that I use - and perhaps even "star in my own cooking show!"

So here goes, I want to share with you recipes that I serve to my family, I hope you will try them and enjoy them too!

ps - Can you get discovered demonstrating seafood recipes in a Westfield Shopping Centre???

2 comments:

  1. Good on you Cate!!! Now I have somewhere to look up recipes, looking forward to seeing how the pulled pork burritos go. Beck 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey hey, another success, baked moroccan chicken and rice, scrumbo, bowls, licked clean, mmmmm what to try next. See you Friday. Beck

    ReplyDelete