WELCOME TO MY KITCHEN










WELCOME TO MY KITCHEN!!
I hope you enjoy the food!!!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Why you ask?

More than 20 years ago while I was living in the States I used to watch cooking shows like Julia Child, The Frugal Gourmet and one called Yan Can Cook. I used to dream about being discovered and having a cooking show of my own.

I am passionate about food and love to cook. After watching Julie, Julia I thought "what can I do with my cooking - how can I do more?" I recently sent a letter to a food magazine and jokingly asked if there were any jobs going, and they suggested I do a blog site and gave me some sites to follow. I thought, perhaps this a way for me to share my experiences in the kitchen with my friends - give them the tried and successful recipes that I use - and perhaps even "star in my own cooking show!"

So here goes, I want to share with you recipes that I serve to my family, I hope you will try them and enjoy them too!

ps - Can you get discovered demonstrating seafood recipes in a Westfield Shopping Centre???

2 comments:

  1. Good on you Cate!!! Now I have somewhere to look up recipes, looking forward to seeing how the pulled pork burritos go. Beck 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey hey, another success, baked moroccan chicken and rice, scrumbo, bowls, licked clean, mmmmm what to try next. See you Friday. Beck

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget